Tuesday, May 26, 2009

It's Not Just About the Aircraft

Approach Lights and Inner Marker Array with US Capitol (Canon XSi).

Tonight I organized the 220 photos that are immediate candidates for my SoFoBoMo book.  For once I actually used keywords in iPhoto, which made organizing the photos very easy.  Tag each photo and then sort them.  Easy!  At present I have two groups, one for the north end (Gravelly Point) and one for the south (Daingerfield Island), with 160 and 60 photos, respectively.

The photo I attached today was taken from Gravelly Point, looking back toward the Instrument Landing System (ILS) inner marker array and the approach light.  The US Capitol is in the background.

At the moment I patiently await further response from the facilities people at National Airport regarding taking photos in the terminal on Saturday.  If it doesn't happen on Saturday, I still have some time before the end of my month, June 12, 2009.  Should it not happen at all for whatever reason, I have enough photos to make a respectable book.

No comments:

Post a Comment