Thursday, May 21, 2009

Organizing the Book


Takeoff (Canon XSi).

Between last night and today I have begun organizing my book for my SoFoBoMo project. The challenge is all of the photos to consider. I'm pleased that I have many good ones from which to choose. The photo for today's post is one I just think is pretty.

It seemed funny not to be shooting photos today. I had to be in the office all day, which because of my schedule turned out to be 11 hours. It's no matter, I like my work. Next week hopefully I'll take the final photos in the airport terminal and then I'll create my book. I expect I'll have the book done around the end of the month.

I think I'll have the book printed. It will be my ninth, I think. While there are options other than Apple, I'll likely have it done by Apple through iPhoto. They do a very nice job. I've always been pleased with their work.

No comments:

Post a Comment